Berghia Nudibranch

(2 customer reviews)

17.49

We provide the best, top quality Berghia Nudibranch that have been raised and trained for one thing, eating aptasia.

Delivery is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays, you can select your specified date during checkout. 95% of our orders are delivered on the specified date, the other 5% arrive one day later. This means there is a small possibility you will need to be available for the day after your chosen delivery date to accept the parcel. Full tracking info is provided

Quantity 1-3 4-5 6-7 8+
Price (each) €17.49 €15.99 €14.99 €13.99

 

Out of stock

Join Waitlist Following Brexit there are complications with shipping into the EU. We are currently working through these and are hopeful to be shipping again within a couple weeks. We apologise to everyone, please leave your email address below to be notified when we are able to ship again.

The amount you need depends on the size of your tank. From our experience we recommend a minimum of 1 Berghia per 50 liters of water, with a minimum of 3.

The more you have the quicker they will eat and more likely they are to find each other in your tank to mate.

We only sell the top quality Berghia that come through, and only when they reach a large size. We do not sell undeveloped Berghia and never will. These are extremely healthy and strong specimens.

For more information view our ‘FAQs’ page, or to ask us a question go to our ‘contact us’ page.

2 reviews for Berghia Nudibranch

5 star
100%
4 star
0%
3 star
0%
2 star
0%
1 star
0%
Powered by Customer Reviews plugin
  1. Henrik S. (verified owner)

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    Bought 6, all arrived alive and well. This is my second purchase with them, my first on around 8 years ago. It took care of my problem then, and I’m certain it will now also. First time I didn’t actually noticing that they where gone. The aiptasia just magically dissappeared due to these nudies.

  2. Carlos (verified owner)

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    Everything was as described. Fast delivery. Thanks for everything!!!

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Join Waitlist Following Brexit there are complications with shipping into the EU. We are currently working through these and are hopeful to be shipping again within a couple weeks. We apologise to everyone, please leave your email address below to be notified when we are able to ship again.